Thursday, April 16, 2009

loop assassins - just visiting [2006] (2009 re-visit)

Photobucket
This is a live 95% vinyl mix. I played records for the first 20 or so minutes, then Boompsie spun the next 20 or so minutes, and then what follows is both of us playing simultaneously on four turntables plus a cd player all running through multiple effects processors of which we modified their parameters in real-time. I recently re-edited a new ending by adding a recording of Boompsie telling a story and then I mixed in a Loop Assassins demo track that I recently created from bits and pieces of loops and sounds that Sherry and I came up with while experimenting with some analog gear the last time we worked on music together before she moved to Wisconsin.


--------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment