Wednesday, October 03, 2007

the missing rule

I found it. The missing Rule that I knew was written on an old school notebook from the year 2000. I had mentioned these in a previous post from a few months ago, but revealed that I couldn't remember one of them and I knew the wording of some of the others wasn't exactly as they had been told to me. After much digging around in piles of papers, folders, and notebooks that I keep but never really open... I found it! So, without further ado, here are the complete Rules verbatim, as told to me by the late Peter Luzwick:

“The Rules:

1) Never doubt yourself.

2) Do everything in life with all the passion and energy your soul has to offer.

3) Always run naked in the rain.

4) Never question the end.

5) Never end the question.”

~ Maria Satiago, Mark Ferraro, and Peter Luzwick

No comments:

Post a Comment