Thursday, July 12, 2007

blog alert: art addict

You might be familiar with Valerie Tyler if you've clicked through the links on the left side of this page (these do not appear if you're reading the feedburner version: through the link on myspace, or if you clicked my sig line on the cnl). Valerie's is the last (because I have them in alphabetical order) but definitely not least. I got to see her jewelry designs in person at her booth during the Clifton Arts Festival and I was very impressed at the amount and quality of her work. Her presentation was also very professional. You'd think she's been doing this forever as a full-time job or something. Well, she recently started an art blog, and although she's told me about it, I really didn't remember to check it out until today, and again, I'm highly impressed! Check it out yourself here: http://artaddict.wordpress.com/

1 comment: