Tuesday, March 27, 2007

robert anton wilson

Wavy Gravy once asked a Zen Roshi, "What happens after death?"

The Roshi replied, "I don't know."

Wavy protested, "But you're a Zen Master!"

"Yes," the Roshi admitted, "but I'm not a dead Zen Master."

from RAW's blog: http://robertantonwilson.blogspot.com/
--------------------

I just found out that self-proclaimed stand-up philosopher Robert Anton Wilson passed away on January 11th of this year at the age of 75.

He was a great man with an amazing mind. He was close friends with Timothy Leary, William S. Burroughs, and writer Tom Robbins. He wrote one of my favorite books ever, Prometheus Rising, which completely blew my mind. Here's a free pdf version of the entire book!

So here's a belated tribute to Robert Anton Wilson.

No comments:

Post a Comment