I'm hungover and crabby. So here's a bitter, evil top ten for today. Oh, CH3CH2OH, how I do hate thee in large quantities.
10. Poor grammar and spelling. Especially the bastardazation of the English language due to the internet. The dumbing down of America, indeed.
9. When people put a roll of toilet paper on the wrong way. The new sheets should go over the top towards you, not from underneath where they might touch the wall.
8. Unshelled peanuts. Who has time for all that work for nothing? They have machines or migrant workers that do that for us in third world countries. Why do they still sell these?
7. Bill collectors.
6. Itchy tags sewn into the inside of clothing. Don't big clothing manufacturers have a testing department?
5. SPAM, please leave my inbox. You are not welcome here.
4. Socks who get divorced from their significant other somewhere between the hamper and the dryer. My drawer is starting to look like a singles bar for socks.
3. When people stop over without calling first.
2. When people abuse their cellphones...by using them in the car or in public or in the company of others.
1. When people don't wash their hands after they use the restroom.